Friday, October 15, 2010

No Social Security Increase Next Year

this is not good for me I qualify for social security benefits because I’m depressed and bipolar let me tell you the truth about checks for one they're just another form of welfare for the lazy and all you have to do is have a [minor] bodily injury or prove that you are not a functioning member of society and bam you may not ever have to work again the messed up thing about it is of you work they cut it off it's a strenuous process that’s not worth your time and I get tired of dealing with it doesn’t cover near a basic living budget it pays your rent and that’s it overtime you sit at home rely on that and get bored it true I may have a ‘third world third type’ personality but I refuse to believe that my fate is to wait on a measly check every month it definitely creates a frustrating conflict in my life can you believe the people I love are admonishing me to reapply for my benefits basically they’re telling me to turn into society’s slop and not progress in life no way no how not this one I lose in the end anyway

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/10/14/us/politics/AP-US-Social-Security-No-COLA.html?_r=1&hp

No comments:

Post a Comment